Topwater Baitcast Setup YouTube
4/04/2017 · In Conclusion. The Shimano Caenan 101 is a great reel, especially for the price. The below-$100 price point makes it an accessible model that gives an excellent amount of features without having to dive into the deeper end of the price spectrum.... 12/03/2015 · Quantum octane baitcaster Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by BuzzBait Brad, Mar 11, 2015 I would look at the Shimano Caenan or Citica for a reel. Either of these reels will serve you well, and will last many years. Most of my reels are Citicas and Curados from the late 90s early 2ks, and function just like new. Advice for line, do not learn with braid! You will not be a happy camper
How do I spool my line onto my Curado 200e7? Fishing
2/05/2017 · The 12 would be better for straight braid to short fluoro, if you want to run a mono topshot of any usable length you'd probably want a 16 to get appropriate line capacity for 50# or 60# bait.... Shimano has always built a good product. This new Caenan 150 is just a great little reel. It cast very well and is very smooth . I recommend this reel to anyone. This new Caenan …
Shimano CAE150A Caenan Baitcasting Reel TackleDirect
I purchased the Shimano Baitrunner 8000OC fishing reel last Saturday due to the fact that I am really starting to enjoy my live baiting and dead bating and soaking up the quiet time in between. how to move old files to a new hard drive (Provided by Shimano) Anglers looking for a value packed baitcast reel, Shimano offers its new Caenan 150 casting reels in three models - the Caenan 150, …
Super Slack In My Line? Fishing Rods Reels Line and
Shimano CAE150A Caenan Baitcasting Reel - TackleDirect sells Shimano CAE150A Caenan Baitcasting Reel, is made to provide unbelievable casting performance with a wide range of lures and baits, with high efficiency gear system and variable brake system. Perfect for freshwater fishing. nose screw how to put in 3/03/2013 · The other reel that also has 20# PP is a Shimano Caenan, so yes, different reel, different worm gear. I'll try it with 30# PP and see if that makes a difference. I just really like the sensitivity that braid provides, especially when fishing for flounder.
How long can it take?
Review SHIMANO CASITAS 150 & SHIMANO ENERGY CONCEPT
- Quantum octane baitcaster Ohio Game Fishing Your Ohio
- How to spool braid and backing. Fishing Tackle & Tips
- Shimano Baitrunner OC review by Slazmo ProductReview.com.au
- Braid digging into itself on baitcaster spool please help
How To Put Braid Onto A Shimano Caenan
2/02/2012 · I am planning on buying a Shimano Talica 25 2-Speed Reel TAC-25II. The specs say it will hold 730 yards of 80 lb PowerPro Line. I am assuming that PowerPro line is a braid line.
- 25/04/2012 · this is ,y topwater baitcasting set up. rod is a 6'6" daiwa jupiter rod medium action. Reel is a shimano caenan 200 spooled with 50lb braid.
- Shimano really put R&D in to that SVS braking because wow! The reel launches your lure a country mile & it just feels super smooth when the line peels off of the reel. The retrieve is also very nice. I feel that my hands are a tad small to palm it 100% comfortably, but it still feels nice to hold. My first intro to shimano was a caenan and I loved that one. Curado 200i however is way better
- Introducing the new Shimano Citica I Series. A dependable classic that anglers have loved for years, the new Citica I takes durability and handling to the next level thanks to Shimano…
- Shimano Caenan Baitcasting Reels are made with a sleek and aggressive appearance. These reels feature a redesigned High Efficiency Gear System (HEG) that delivers strength and rigidity for years of …