2 Stroke Vs 4 Stroke Outboard Motors L & M Marine
Direct fuel injection in a 2 stroke means the exhaust valve can close before the fuel is inserted giving full combustion. Modern 2 stroke engines burn cleaner than their 4 stroke counter parts. The e-tec engine in (i think) Evinrude boat engines is an example.... The money you save on two-stroke oil and fuel you donate back to your local boat repairer once a year. Also, the lower torque of the engine means you need to upsize your motor to handle loads and hole shot.
Outboard Fuel Economy Study Page 1 iboats Boating
9/05/2008 · So are the 2-strokes less fuel efficient than the 4-strokes? And from a fuel consumption perspective, does it make more sense to buy a 150cc scooter and not have to ride it wide open as much?... While in terms of fuel consumption 2 stroke engines are less efficient than 4 stroke engines because 2 stroke engines spray the fuel while the exhaust is open which makes a part of air-fuel mixture to exit without being burned. This also makes them more pollutant that 4 stroke engines.
Tips to make a car more fuel efficient! Save more fuel.
Improving fuel economy offers us the promise of reducing our oil use without requiring us to sacrifice driving our vehicles. Reduced oil use, in turn, means both fewer carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions and a smaller economic impact when oil prices rise, thereby improving both how to make bronze food coloring Two stroke engines fascinate me. They are so simple and fun that I've always enjoyed tinkering with them. There are many ways to boost the power, one of which is by installing a "tuned" pipe.
Two Strokes and You're Out DiscoverMagazine.com
Its interesting to see how outboard motor companies tackle fuel consumption. Some have gone all-in on four-stroke technology, while others stubbornly try to make two strokes more efficient block story how to make fuel Most major manufacturers are providing ever more efficient fuel injection and have tweaked the injection to provide optimum performance and economy. Manufacturers such as Nissan/Tohatsu are touting improved direct fuel injection (similar technology to that of which we wrote about in the last article used on modern two-strokes).
How long can it take?
Most fuel efficient 50cc?
- Tips to make a car more fuel efficient! Save more fuel.
- Outboard Fuel Economy Study Page 1 iboats Boating
- Most fuel efficient 50cc?
- 2 Stroke vs 4 Stroke Mower β the truth? β Garden β Home
How To Make A 2 Stroke More Fuel Efficient
In a two-stroke engine, which means that two-stroke engines can be more efficient. Emissions One of the reasons for high fuel consumption in two-strokes is that some of the incoming pressurized fuel-air mixture is forced across the top of the piston, where it has a cooling action, and straight out the exhaust pipe. An expansion chamber with a strong reverse pulse will stop this out
- There are more than a half-dozen contributing factors to an overindulgence at the fuel pump, so to give you the best tools to boat green and save gas, we tapped our contacts at
- Electrolysis breaks 2(H 2 O) => 2H 2 + O 2. When the pressure reaches say 3-5 psi (with a 1.5 inch diam. hose), you turn the key and go. You step on the pedal, you send more energy to the electrodes, and thus more vapor to the cylinders; i.e. fuel vapor on demand.
- Two stroke engines fascinate me. They are so simple and fun that I've always enjoyed tinkering with them. There are many ways to boost the power, one of which is by installing a "tuned" pipe.
- 20/09/2014 · I just like to take this opportunity to say two things... 1. EFI will not make two strokes better in direct relation to the added costs. For most people, the great thing about 2 strokes are the lower costs involved and the simplicity of repair and maintenance.