RPG? C++ Forum
So I've been learning C++ and SDL to make some basic 2d games. I want to create a game sort of like World of Warcraft but a 2D version. I want it to be on-line and use a database or something to start data like amount of Gold, HP, etc.... I'm trying to create a formula that can be modified simply by changing two values: number_of_levels, and last_level_experience. This is to enable people modding the game to change the levelling
C++ with RPG Maker? RPG Maker Forums
20/09/2011 · Hey man, your doing a great job! your if statements are not efficient because u are not using else if also you need brackets for each if or else if statement like this... concepts for getting started programming with C++, the language that powers most current commercial games. Plus, he's put a wealth of top-notch (and free) tools on the CD-ROM, including the Dev-C++ …
[Tutorial]How to Make an RPG in Turing CompSci.ca
Always make it a habit to initialize variables when you declare them. Don't call main() . It makes the program flow difficult to follow, instead have a loop in main() if you want to allow restart of the game. how to make a basic outline of picture gimp 21/09/2000 · First off, pick up a book on C++ programming (Check the gamedev.net book section for reviews, etc.) and read it until you feel comfortable coding in C++.
c++ Creating an RPG store DaniWeb
C++ Text based rpg inventory. Ask Question 2. 0. Ok, right now I have thr bare bones of a text based rpg. you know the usual: health monsters location gold attack etc. but, one thing i could never work out is how classes work + using multiple .cpp files to split the game up so it's easier to manage. I guess my question is, how do I create an inventory for "Randomised weapons" ( as in psuedo how to make a compiler in c++ 3/05/2002 · Thanks for posting that, I'm making an RPG and I'm looking for ideas to make the code better. I like the way you put all the monsters and weapons in structures. I like the way you put all the monsters and weapons in structures.
How long can it take?
C++ text-based RPG Code Review Stack Exchange
- Making a RPG Game in C++? Yahoo Answers
- GitHub dbMansfield/cpp-rpg-tutorial Source code for my
- RPG? C++ Forum
- Step-by-Step Guide to Creating a Text-Based RPG
How To Make An Rpg In C++
26/11/2004 · How to make an RPG in Turing - Dated March 30th, 2003 This guide will help you through all the steps of creating an RPG. Be aware that in order to actually allow the user to "roleplay" their character, the better the experience, although this requires a …
- The point I wanted to make is that using a portable language like C++ opens up a company to a wider range of I.T. talent that can contribuite to the company in a variety of ways. J "Not that I need one; but I.T. is just one more reason to drink, and drink heavily!
- 2/12/2015 · A tutorial to teach you how to build a simple RPG with C++ coding. I've been told if you understand C++, you'd be quite talented with many other types of codes.
- Well, I have been learning C++ for three weeks now, two lessons a week, and the farthest I got was making a 1d20 roller, which lets you specify a modifier, and notes when you roll a natural 20. So, this is quite impressive. Also, I love the ASCII art.
- I would switch from having a function that adds stats to a function that takes in the entity with the equipment or buffs and make the item responsible for modifying the entity.